1. That —— Lepreyrie be Ingeneir & Surveyor for Carrolina
2. That he be allowed until some other way be found for his subsistance twenty shillings weekly to be paid him by Sir Jno. Colleton.
3. That Sir Jno. Colleton be paid from each respective Propryator 25£ to be by him disburst as he shall receave ordr from the Major parte of the Propryators
4. That there be reserved in every setlemt for ye Propryators the quantity of 20000 Acres in such place or places as they or there Agents shall see fitt to take up & that the same be bounded & leyed out for them in ye beginning of each Setlement
5. That in each Setlement the Court howses & howses for publique meetings be setled on the land & taken up & leyed out for the Propryators.
6. That mapps be printed of the Province and some declaration drawne to invyte the planters with the conditions before mentioned & both published.