1. That the Govrs in all the proprietyes be duly qualified for the discharge of their Trust, in relation to the acts of Trade; as in the act for preventing Frauds etc: is directed
2. That fitt persons be appointed to be the Govrs of Carolina & Pensilvania to prevent the illegal Trade carried on by Scotchmen & others in vessells belonging to New Engd & Pensilvania from those Provinces to Scotland, Carasaw, & other unlawful places.
3. That a Commission under the Great Seal of Engd (as formerly) be directed to divers persons with power to administer the Oath to the present Govrs in all the Plantations, & also to such who shall hereafter be made Govrs of any of them before their entring upon any of their respective Govermts
4. That there be appointed a Judge, a Register, a Marshall of the Courts of Admiralty & an Atturney Genll in all ye Colonys & Provinces upon the Coast of America to trye causes arising upon seizures & forfeitures made upon the Breach of ye several acts relating to the Trade in the plantations as in the aforesaid Act for preventing Frauds etc: is directed
5. That all such collectors & others who have by ignorance or Connivance encouraged the illegal Trade in the plantac̄ons be removed, & honest & able officers be put in their Rooms & also in places where officers are yet wanting, for the better putting the said act in Execution