1 essay contains 9 name Christ.
Christ will be highlighted in red in the following document:
9 primary documents contain 9 name Christ.
Christ will be highlighted in red in the following documents:
- Grey's Memoria Technica, Excerpt from Lucius J. Polk's Notebook, August 12, 1821 Lucius Junius Polk, 1808-1869
- Letter from Solomon Lea to William Lea, September 14, 1832 Solomon Lea, 1807-1897
- Excerpts from the Diary of James L. Dusenbery, August 14, 1841, February 27 and June 1842 James Lawrence Dusenberry, b. 1821
- Letter from Exum Whitaker to William F. Lewis, April 1, 1843 Exum Lewis Whitaker, 1823-1847
- Letter from J. Horace Lacy to Aunt Kate, September 11, 1852 James Horace Lacy, 1834-1852
- Class Composition of Thomas W. Mason, : "The Eagle Doesn't Catch Flies" Thomas Williams Mason, 1839-1921
- Debate Speech of Lee M. McAfee for the Dialectic Society, June 2, 1857: "Have Men of Action Been More Beneficial to the World Than Men of Thought?" Leroy Mangum McAfee, 1837-1873
- Valedictory Oration of William C. Dowd, June 3, 1858 William Carey Dowd, 1835-1860
- Senior Oration of George W. Graham for the Dialectic Society, February 22, 1868: "Envy" George W. Graham