6 primary documents contain 9 name Demosthenes.
Demosthenes will be highlighted in red in the following documents:
- "The Great Power of Literary Men," Speech of David M. Lees, [September 1828] David McMichen Lees, 1807-1872
- "Should the Office of Chief Magistrate Be Awarded to One Distinguished for His Military Services Rather Than to One Distinguished for His Civil Services?" Debate Speech of Leonard Henderson Taylor for the Dialectic Society, June 22, 1836 Leonard Henderson Taylor, b. 1819
- "On the Influence of Women," Commencement Address of R. Don Wilson, [June] 1841 Richard Don Wilson, 1819-1883
- Composition of Theodore B. Kingsbury, September 1848: "Our Literature" Theodore Bryant Kingsbury, 1828-1913
- Class Composition of Thomas W. Mason, : "The Journal of a Day" Thomas Williams Mason, 1839-1921
- Debate Speech of Lee M. McAfee for the Dialectic Society, June 2, 1857: "Have Men of Action Been More Beneficial to the World Than Men of Thought?" Leroy Mangum McAfee, 1837-1873