6 primary documents contain 9 name Greece.
Greece will be highlighted in red in the following documents:
- Debate Speech of William J. Long for the Dialectic Society, June 23, 1837: "Should Texas Be Admitted into the Union?" William John Long, 1815-1882
- "Confederated Government," Speech of Thomas O. D. Walker, April 19, 1843 Thomas Davis Walker, 1822-1865
- Senior Speech of Eli. W. Hall, March 1847: "Rise and Destiny of the Union" Eli West Hall, 1827-1865
- Composition of Theodore B. Kingsbury, September 1848: "Our Literature" Theodore Bryant Kingsbury, 1828-1913
- Debate Speech of Hamilton C. Jones, Jr., for the Dialectic Society, June 2, 1857: "Have Men of Action Been More Beneficial to the World Than Men of Thought?" Hamilton Chamberlain Jones, 1837-1904
- Debate Speech of Lee M. McAfee for the Dialectic Society, June 2, 1857: "Have Men of Action Been More Beneficial to the World Than Men of Thought?" Leroy Mangum McAfee, 1837-1873