originally vaudeville performance, but renovated in 1909 to include fire escapes for safety purposes.
the opera house began playing talking motion pictures in 1913 and the opera house was renamed the Rose Opera. admissions prices changed from 5/10 cents to 10/15 cents.
Opera House opened long before 1907, but first mention that it plays moving pictures was on 2/16/1906
address found p 234 of the Concord City Directory 1908